Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy does alot

Li and I were up from 4am to about 5:30/5:45ish this morning. He had a stomach ache and then he was afraid to go back to sleep for a while because last night he watched Sarah Landon and the Paranormal Hour.

When we woke up this morning I said I felt bad for Daddy because he didn't get as much sleep as us and I mentioned that maybe we should try to go to bed earlier tonight. Li said Daddy does alot of things: he mows the yard, goes food shopping, makes food, and goes to work all day. He really does alot.

I thought that was pretty cool that he had that realization.

Later this day I was trying to make something in the kitchen and asked Li to help me with something. He sincerely said, "I would love to, but a good part of the movie we're watching is coming up and I don't want to miss it. I love you!" And he went back to the living room. Glad he was so honest. I understoood and smiled to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment