Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

On this past Valentine's Day morning, everyone was being so kind to each other. Li wanted to go downstairs, but wanted someone to come with him. Kana volunteered. Li helped her get set up on the computer. Katie said she'd watch Kanoa while I showered. Afterwards I was doing laundry and Li came up and asked if there was anything he could do. I thought about it and asked if he wouldn't mind taking down the next load of laundry that needed to be done. He said sure. Then he looked back at me and said, "Hey! Today is Valentine's Day, isn't it?!" And silly me had wondered in the back of my mind if everyone was being so kind because it was Valentine's Day. But everyone was being kind because they are kind. Kind of nice. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment