Sunday, October 7, 2012

Li being so helpful

Li has been SO helpful lately.  He brought out a chair without even being asked for friends who were visiting.  I had stepped out and they needed an extra chair, and apparently he brought one in on his back from another room.  That was so nice of him!

A couple of days later he helped me so much in the grocery store...actually he and Makana both did..so we could make our shopping trip faster.  When we got home, I left the groceries in the car because playing outside with Kanoa seemed more important right away and I thought I'd get to the groceries in just a short while.  Li remembered that the whipping cream (which I bought to make crepes for him when his friend visits) was still in the back of the car and brought All the groceries in.  Not only did he do that, but he put them all away!!!  I was so surprised that the groceries were put away and thought that Katie must have done it somehow, but when I asked her, she said she hadn't done it.  So I asked Li and then thanked him!  Wow!  How nice that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment