Monday, February 23, 2015

Daily Inspirational emails from TUT - A Note From The Universe

Here is a little daily inspirational email that I look forward to each day. It's from TUT - A Note From the Universe.

Each day, I can read something helpful into it depending on how I interpret it and relate it to my thoughts and what is going on in my life currently. I think this example is a perfect one to encourage writers to begin, even if they still feel in the darkness. (Though it could apply to any number of different things, I thought of it as to do with writing because that is one of the things I'm thinking about right now.)
If, Laurie, while sitting in the darkness, you changed your mind and decided you wanted to sit in the light, would your first few steps be in the darkness or in the light?


Right-O!

The Universe

And this too was in the bottom of the email - love it!

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®

© www.tut.com ®

No comments:

Post a Comment