Monday, November 30, 2009

Kana's funny words today

This morning Kana was playing with a stuffed animal, a black cat she calls Gink. I suggested she tie a string around him so it could be like a leash and she could pull him around. I just thought she'd enjoy doing that. She specifically asked for blue yarn. I got it. She asked me to tie it around him. I began to do so. She said not to tie it around his feet or he couldn't move. I asked if she wanted it tied around his neck and she said yes. I started tying it around his neck, but mentioned that if we tied it around his neck, he might not be able to breathe. She said, "Oh Mommy, he doesn't really breathe. He's just a stuffed animal!"

Funny how she was so thoughtful about his legs/being able to move, but totally disregarded his neck/breathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment