Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday April 5, 2010

This morning was kind of stressful here. We were finally leaving the house to meet Rosie and the boys at Cedarworks and I was grateful to be on our way. On the drive, I saw a couple of girls walking home from school and said to Katie something like "Sometimes I wonder if you would rather be one of those girls happily walking home from school rather than have a morning like we had." (Honestly, it wasn't *that* bad, but I felt pretty down and just had alot of negative thoughts. And who knows, maybe they were happy to be out of school for the day after a hectic day of being told what to do and when!) She said, "No way. I love being unschooled. If I never had a bad day once in a while, I'd never know what a good day was! I would rather have a morning like we had rather than spend my day in a prison." Well, I sure started feeling better! Thanks, Katie!! (She has no idea how uplifting she is! Such a wonderful person! So glad she is my daughter!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment