Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jim's first art show (Lincolnville Beach, ME)


SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2008

Jim's first art show (Lincolnville Beach, ME)

My wonderfully talented husband had his first art show on July 19th, 2008 at Lincolnville Beach. He was SO excited for it. He made weights to hold the tent down and we practiced getting the tent up (which we assume gets easier with practice).

Here are some pictures he took:




His booth was the last one down on the right.

We weren't with Jim when he had his first sale. He left a message on my cell phone saying he was now a professional and he sounded so proud of himself and happy/satisfied! It is November 2nd as I am writing this and I still have his message saved on my cell phone! Good for you Wolfie! I love to hear it when you are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment