Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Makes Kids So Wonderful? (Daily Groove post of the day)

I just love the Daily Groove - this one speaks to me and makes me think of Rachel Carson's "Sense of Wonder" book....

:: What Makes Kids So Wonderful? ::

 Answer: Kids are wonderful because they're FULL OF WONDER! :-)

They wonder constantly, and wonder leads to exploring which leads to play which leads to
creation which leads to more wonder.

Well... If kids can do it, so can you.

You don't have to be a perfect parent to be a *wonderful* parent. You need only to *wonder*...

"I wonder who my child is becoming."

"I wonder why some behaviors bother me so much."

"I wonder what would happen if I ignored all the chatter and followed my heart."

"I wonder if I can still do cartwheels."

Your assignment for today: Be wonder-FULL. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment